Duisburg, May 2019. – Quarterly Report 01/2019 of the PCC Group detailing the main events and business developments affecting our group of companies in the first quarter of 2019 as […]
About adminThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far admin has created 231 blog entries.
• Founded in 1993 by Waldemar Preussner as a commodity trading company, PCC is today a diversified chemicals group with more than 3,400 employees in 18 countries.
• PCC Exol SA garners Gold status in the EcoVadis sustainability ratings and joins the top two percent of the world’s most sustainable companies. Significant advance versus previous year
• PCC […]
Duisburg, March 2016. One of Germany’s broadsheet dailies, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), published a special supplement on March 15, 2016, dedicated to SME financing. The following link will take you […]
Duisburg, March 1, 2016. Quarterly Report 4/2015 of the PCC Group detailing the main events and business developments affecting our group of companies in the fourth quarter of 2015 is […]
• Handling capacity increased to over 150,000 TEU per year
• Two new gantry cranes installed
• Fourth PCC terminal to undergo expansion and modernization since the end of 2014
Duisburg / Gliwice […]
• Terminal handling capacity more than doubled
• Third completed terminal expansion project within nine months
• PCC Intermodal S.A. celebrates tenth anniversary
Duisburg / Brzeg Dolny (Poland), in October 2015. PCC Intermodal […]
Duisburg / Húsavík (Iceland), in September 2015. Construction of PCC’s ultramodern, environmentally compatible silicon metal production plant in Iceland – representing an investment volume totalling around US$ 300 million (approx. […]
PCC’s Gliwice terminal, located some 35 kilometers from Katowice, is a fully fledged intermodal hub handling container cargos from Upper Silesia. It offers a particularly favourable location in the vicinity […]
The terminal is located on the factory site of PCC Rokita SA in Brzeg Dolny near Wrocław and handles goods flowing into and out of the Lower Silesia region. With […]